Visionary School for the Performing Arts presents Matilda, Jr summer camp at the Visionary Studio (8674 La Mesa Blvd, La Mesa, CA, 91942).
The camp will run June 14th-July 11th. It will run weekdays from 10am until 3:30pm. Performances of the musical will be on Friday-Sunday (July 9th-11th) in the evening.
The fee for the Summer Camp is $350. Payment is due by the first day of camp.
*PLEASE NOTE: We are still taking registrations during the first week of camp.
**PLEASE NOTE: If your child’s last day of school overlaps during the first week of summer camp, this will not be a problem. They can jump right in the second week.
Registration and Payment Instructions:
- CLICK HERE to go to our online registration system. You can register online through this link. When you click the “SELECT CLASS” button, scroll down and select “Matilda, Jr Summer Camp”.
- You can submit your payment information on the registration form or you can CLICK HERE FOR PAYMENT to use to PayPal payment page (no PayPal account needed) to pay the fee for the Summer Camp.
- Audition preparation techniques
- Voice lessons
- Improv & games
- Play/ film review
- Learn dance combos from well-known musicals
- Playwriting/ creative writing
- Dance for Musical Theatre
- Stage direction
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes that you can move in.
Please bring lunch and plenty of water. We have snacks and drinks for sale, just in case.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 619-758-8112 or at info@VisionaryDanceTheatre.org.